nuffnang

Sunday, September 20, 2015

The BIRTHDAY PARTY pranks .

First of all , tenkiu to the girlfriend girlfriend smkap . They always keep on their mission for anyone birthday.
Last but no least , for my birthday .
The pranks was began .. when yana came to my dorm at the midnight. Kononnyaa nak borak borak santai about my lil brother . Patutlah banyak tanyaa about rayyyan . Hahah . And then , someone was calling yana from the downstairs at bilik prep . Then .. she invited me , went downstairs too . At the bilik prep , I can see the girls keep eating . Melantak macam anak raksasa heheh . When I went towards them .. sab saidd . " HEYYY WAIT WAIT .. JANGAN DATANG DEKAT TUNGGU SITU KEJAPP . 1 2 3 .. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY TO YOUUUU .....
They sang the birthday song . Most of the people at bilik prep were celebrating it . Thank youu guizz for the BIG CHOCLATE CAKE FROM MAMA SABBY AND TO THEM WHO ARE WISHING ME . Eventhough its trial day .

THANK YOU FOR THE SWEET MOMENTO .

No comments:

Post a Comment