nuffnang

Thursday, March 27, 2014

NUI , Galway

Assalamualaikum .
Today , I wanna share something to uolls .hehe

Yesterday , I had a conversation with my ex head dorm time form two . *Kak Nabila Yusof 
She further education at UNITEC now in enginer ingg .
Eventho , it just a short conversation .
She give a lot of spirit and message for me to be succes like her .
There are some our conversation .




Need to be active in cocuriculum . *klik untuk tumbesaran





She will taking a test SAT (Standardization Aptitude Test) 
For goin to United States . Good luck kak Nabila . *klik utk tumbesaran


After had a conversatin wiff kak bielaa . 
My spirit menjadi semakin bergelora to be as like her . Fly away from Malaysia , goin to the oversea and futher education till succes .haha 


I'm very hopping , wanna to oversea .Taking " Accountacy and Finance " .









National University Of Ireland , Galway . 
Hopping :)
























3 comments:

  1. Hope ur dream come true tykaa . Lets reach the dream 2gather :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahh sabb :)) in shaa Allah kitaa pergi sama samaa Ireland dgn otty nnt .aminn :)))

      Delete