nuffnang

Friday, February 15, 2013

MEET MY LOVE

ASSALAMUALAIKUM


Today , this entry just for you SYAZA DAYANA . hoho firstly , heppy birthday to you ! wohaa , you are the bigger one now !ahakss ~ I hope you will become my  friend till jannah , get 9A's in PMR together .Become a perfect person , gudluck with your DTP *hahah .Especially , I really respect about your english in class , hahah I realise my english is BROKEN  .pleasee help me *essay BI  heheh
We are very close last year when we get same dorm . haha firstly when I know you are become my roommate , it feels like "What ?Dayana become my roommate ,hahha I will get a bad luck because almost one year in form one we don't know each other and suddenly we get the same dorm " hahha just forget it .When we get the same dorm , everything is change .hahha we are become crazy and annoying girl .The conclusion is " Tak kenal maka tak cinta " wohaa *err

So the last one , I'm so sorry because i can't join your bufday party at Lake Garden ,Seremban .Seriously , I jealous with your wonderful bufday party . Sadly , I can't join it . So , continue your adventure as a best student .Choose a right way to success in your life . Be a smart person and sorry no present for you, just this one that can I give to you . hehhe .*Sorry I take your picture without a permission .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYAZA DAYANA *15years old . *tak nak kalah pada entry "meet my playgirl " ahakss ~



Budak BROKEN ENGLISH

No comments:

Post a Comment